JPMorgan Chase Routing Number: Everyone who is planning to start a Chase Bank account should be knowledgeable about the Routing Number. Routing Number is a necessity when making transactions by check or by Digital means. In fact, for conducting any transaction from one bank to another financial institution requires the Routing Number.
Each and every single US bank has its own distinct routing number. The regional branches of a bank might have separate routing numbers as well. A small mistake from your part in incorrectly entering the Routing Number may cause the money from your account to reach an unknown beneficiary. Situations hardly get worse than losing your hard-earned money.
Therefore. In this article, we will be providing you with all the information regarding Chase bank routing number.
What Exactly is a Chase Routing Number?
A routing number is a string of 9 digits on the bottom left of your check, that is essential in any financial transactions. Routing number acts as a code to identify your bank. With so many banks in the US alone, there had to be a method to identify the source and destination of the financial transaction. A routing number is actually a SWIFT code. The name routing number is exclusively used in America. In other nations like Australia, India the name routing number is replaced by BSB number, IFSC code respectively.
In foreign transactions as well, the Routing Number is needed. The routing number along with your bank account number is essential for any sort of transaction. You can check out the JP Morgan Chase Bank Routing Number from the online website.
Why is Chase Routing Number Required?
The routing number can be used for many different purposes.
- You require the routing number for receiving benefits like Grants, Pension, etc in your Chase Bank Account.
- Instead of paying bills manually, you can make an automatic payment from your account. For that, you need the Routing Number.
- All domestic and foreign transactions from your account require the Routing Number.
- Wire Transfer: Suppose you make a transaction using your mobile or any other digital means. Such transactions are called wire transfers. The advantage of Wire Transfer is that they are quick and convenient. However, some amount is charged for such transactions. Wire transfer to foreign countries involves some third-party intermediaries. Domestically, wire transfers are direct.
- ACH Payment: For the ACH payment you require your ACH routing number. The ACH routing number is nothing but your normal routing number. You can find it on your check. There are no transaction charges associated with such payments. There is usually the involvement of a third party in the transaction.
How To Find Chase Bank Routing Number?
On a check:
The Routing Number of Chase Bank or any bank for that matter can be found at the bottom of their checks. At the bottom left section of a check, you can see three sets of numbers. The leftmost set is your 9 Digit Routing Number. As you already know the routing number is necessary for any kind of transfer.
To the right side of the routing number, the placed digit is your bank account number. You should note down these two numbers. Next, comes your Check Number. The check number is not as important as the other two.
There’s also another way by which you can find your chase bank routing number. Log in to the official website of the chase bank. Now, you need to click on the last 4 digits of your Chase bank account number beside the account information.
Chase Bank Routing Number List
Chase Bank has around 25 different routing numbers. Find JPMorgan Chase Routing Numbers below.
|New York – Downstate||021000021|
|New York – Upstate||022300173|
It is worth noting that the Upstate and Downstate routing number for New York are not the same.
For doing an online transaction in Mountain America bank you may need MACU Routing Number.
History & Status:
The JPMorgan chase bank often referred to simply as the Chase Bank, is one of the four big banks in America. The bank was established in 1877, but only in 2000, did it come to be known as the JP Morgan Chase Bank. The bank has a net income of more than 32 billion dollars while its assets are worth more than 2.6 Trillion.
As of 2019, the bank has around 190,000 employees. Headquartered in New York City, the bank has around 5100 branches throughout the country. In addition to this, they have also set up around 16,000 ATMs. Jamie Dimon is the current CEO.
|Headquarters||Manhattan, New York City|
|Total assets||$2.623 Trillion|
|A number of employees||190,000|
|Number of ATMs||16,000|
|Net income||$32.754 Billion|
- Chase bank offers two different savings account-Chase Savings and Chase Premier Savings. There is a difference in monthly service fees associated with both the accounts. With the premium account, you can earn relationship rates and a better interest rate.
- They offer different kinds of credit cards for purposes like business, travel, and hotel purposes. Credit cards without annual fees are also available. Some of them provide you with cashback as well.
- They also provide Auto Loans with rates starting at 4.6% up to 4.9%.
- Their Home Lending program offers competitive rates for mortgage and refinance.
- If you do business, Chase Bank has services like Chase Merchant Services Account, and business savings account, and more.
Find Chase Bank Locations Near Me
In this article, we have provided you with all the information regarding the Chase Bank routing number. Now, you can make transactions without any errors. If you want to open a new bank account in Chase bank then you need to visit the nearest Chase bank branch. Right? Also if you want to withdraw the cash from the ATM then you need to visit the ATM near your home or office. Find out JPMorgan Chase Bank Branch or ATM by entering Zipcode or address, city, and state.